Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 2 provides an even wider range of software features.As a competitive alternative to the established and very expensive CAD products on the market, often selling for several thousand Euros for a single user license.
Design family homes, shopping malls, high-rise buildings or just an apartment within a real 2D/3D environment using all the available tools for planning and visualizing buildings.
Overall, dut to its ease-of-use, accurate results and the reasonable price tag, this software will surely stand out of the crowd.
In addition to features like for example 3D design, ‘intelligent’ components, perfect 2D/3D plans including cross sections and views, virtual reality image export and precise dimensioning, Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 2 offers a variety of brand-new features as well as improvements in usability and workflow management.
Some of these changes have been brought about through user suggestions and contributions. Use for example the surface design tool to design your own surfaces, wrap objects into smooth shadows for even more authentic interiors, choose from a variety of different solar elements, or go on a virtual tour to fully explore your CAD projects.
On top of everything, Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 2 now comes with Quantities Plug-in. With this plug-in you can easily keep track of complex projects and develop your personal planning strategy.
Price : €59.99
Key Features of Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture:
Design and construction
- Construction in any view, i.e. 2D floor plans, cross sections or 3D
- Polygonal winding staircases (solid or wooden)
- Polygonal landing staircases (solid or wooden)
- Construction aids, 3D/2D guidelines
- 3D /2D dimensioning, snap-to functions for 3D objects
- Accurate positioning using reference points and numerical editing
- Detailed visibilities for each view, settings for level of detail shown
- Structural layers for walls, ceilings and floors
- Project management using the project viewer; create layers
- Predefined dormer-types including eyebrow and arched dormers
- Predefined banisters for staircases
- Extensive range of functions for roofs and dormers incl. gutters, etc.
- 2D graphic functions
- Insert openings in walls & facade elements
- Surface editor for surfacing areas and sub-areas, editing in 2D/3D
Creative planning with a lot of 3D objectsAshampoo 3D CAD Architecture 2
- Accurate cross sections through the 3D model
- Assistants for copying properties, select, delete operations
- Comprehensive catalog of 3D objects, materials and symbols
- Create individual 2D symbols for text blocks, legends
- Settings for sun and moon for the illumination of 3D views
- Extendable 3D catalogs
- User definition of structural layers for inclusion in the catalog
- Scale objects
- Define user light sources, punctual and spot lighting, ambient, etc.
- Edit models using materials and texture
- Ray tracing, antialiasing, create images during processing
- Ambient occlusion and ‘smooth’ shadows
Landscape planning with predefined landscape forms
- 3D terrain model with specific areas like paths, terraces, etc.
- 2D / 3D plants
- 3D landscaping with height points and predefined landscape forms
Powerful export functionsAshampoo 3D CAD Architecture3
- 3D export in various formats e.g. independent 3D object, 3DS, 3D-DXF, etc.
- Export whole buildings or parts of your 3D view and add them to your catalogue
- Export timber lists in PDF, RTF, Excel or HTML format
- Calculate texture coordinates and point normals
- Convert 3D models into various formats e.g. 3DS, 3D-DXF, VRML1
- Save pictures of your 2D or 3D view as *.bmp, *.png, *.jpg or *.gif
New in This Release:
- new Surface design tool for 3D surfaces
- Creative building planning
- Add ‘smooth’ shadows to any light source
- Extended 2D functionality
- Line trimming
- Parallel copies
- Drawing parallel lines
- Edit points for 2D elements
- Add and delete polygon points
- Scaling of 2D elements
- Trimming of intersecting lines
- Automatic identification of line and polyline intersections with the help of given lines, polylines and reference lines. It is also possible to erase single line segments between intersecting points
- Improved planning and construction process
- Solar elements now with own catalogue
- Take a tour around your virtual building
- A wider range of possibilities for kitchen and bathroom design
- Enhanced positioning of 3D objects
- Angle adjustment for 2D mouse rotation, selection of reference points and reference axis …
- Windows 7, Vista, XP
- Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 1.8 GHz (2.4 GHz or higher recommended)
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card
- 3,6 GB of disk space