This software allow you to add text or sophisticated graphic watermark or logo to all your photos in the batch mode. Just select the images for processing, set watermark options and Batch Photo Watermarker will make all routine.
There are some useful features like watermark templates, image conversion and compression. If you carefully create a structure of your photo collection – our software will keep the folders structure after watermarking of the images. You can find some advises about best practice of watermarking of your photo at our website.
- NEW! Saving templates
You can save a lot of templates with added text and logos.Yet more saved time now!
- NEW! Keeping EXIF information. Starting from version 3.0, the entire EXIF information from the source image is kept. Now it is possible to add the text added as a watermark to EXIF.
- Scalable text If there are photos of different sizes in your collection, you can configure the text size to be automatically scaled. It will keep the proportion of the text and image sizes according to your image. It means that the text will automatically get smaller on small photos and larger on large photos. It will make the text easy to read when the photos are viewed later.
- Adding a visual watermark as text You can change all standard font properties (size, color, etc.). Advanced settings: transparency, background color, border. You can easily add the ©, ® or ™ sign. Position the text or logo by just dragging it with the mouse.
- Adding the date The software automatically detects the date of shooting (taken from EXIF) for each image and can add this date to the image. You can also specify a custom date.
- Input formats .JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, GIF, PSD, GFI, SGI, TRUEVISION, PAINTBRUSH, KODAC, SGIW, PSP, JPEG2000, BW, FAX, RGB, RGBA, SGI, TGA, VST, ICB, VDA, WIN, PCX, PCC, PCD, RLA, RPF
- Output formats The software can keep the format of each particular image in case of the JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG or GIF format. Or it can save all images in the JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG or GIF format no matter what their source formats were. You can specify the compression rate for JPEG files.
|System Requirements:||Windows® XP/Vista /Windows® 7|
|File Size:||4.99 MB|
|Price:||The program is available for $29.50, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer.|