The Foxit Reader is a small, fast, and feature rich PDF viewer which allows you to open, view, and print any PDF file. Unlike other free PDF readers, Foxit Reader also includes easy to use collaboration features like the ability to add annotations to PDF, fill out PDF forms, and share information with social networks. Foxit Reader has a small footprint that starts up instantly, renders PDF files quickly and uses very little memory, which is especially important with today’s mobile devices. The Foxit Reader is packed full of convenient and easy to use viewing, commenting and printing features that make document collaboration simple. Foxit Reader’s PDF secure platform insures worry free operation against malicious virus and provides a secure and reliable digital signature verification platform for PDF documents without putting the user at risk from falsified documents.
Whether you’re a consumer, business, government agency, or educational organization, you need to read and annotate PDF documents and fill out PDF forms. You need your PDF Reader to be:
- Fast - read PDF files without waiting.
- Lightweight - PDF reader that is easily deployable and doesn’t exhaust system resources.
- Secure - so you don’t get infected with viruses and can keep sensitive information safe within your PDF documents.
- A Platform - so you can extend the Foxit Reader by creating your own value added capabilities for internal use or for resale.
- Microsoft Windows® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 2 or 3 (32-bit & 64-bit).
- Windows Vista® Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with or without Service Pack 1 (32-bit & 64-bit).
- Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit).
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor.
- 64 MB RAM (Recommended: 128 MB RAM or greater).
- 52 MB of available hard drive space.
- 800×600 screen resolution.