Simply Good Pictures is composed of a complex network of psychovisual and mathematical procedures, allowing the software to analyze any photo with high precision, provide visual optimization, and make it look more realistic.
The most essential component to this process is the reconstruction of the image in a way consistent with how the human eye would have seen it. Simultaneously, an innovative selective object detection algorithm ensures that the only parts of the picture to be optimized are the parts which need to be. With this process, Simply Good Picturesis practically a fully automated photo lab in your pocket: pictures receive a widened dynamic range, human faces in the picture are detected and optimized by relevance, exposure mistakes and colors are corrected, and shadows are lightened. The software can apply any and all of these functions without any required user action.
Some of the most important program functions
- Automatic object recognition: manipulates only those image parts, which help optimize the overall impression!
- NEW: Repair your pictures!
- Fully automatic re-adjustment of tonality!
- Fully automatic re-sharpening!
- Fully automatic contrast optimization!
- Touching-up of image through higher definition!
- Colour-intensive photos through re-sharpening of matt colours!
- Manipulation of colours to get more cheerful images!
- Fully automatic system for hue control and saturation!
- Fully automatic system for white balance.
- Fully automatic system for bright/dark correction.
- Elimination of fog and other weather influences.
- Elimination of undesired colour casts.
- Supported input formats: JPG, BMP, TIFF and RAW (.raw, .crw, .orf, .3fr, .nef, .tiff, .raf, .nrw, .dng, .cr2 and .arw)
|O/S:||Windows vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 (x32 &x64 bit)|
|License:||The program is available for $24.95.|
Giveaway: Leave a comment, sign-up for our free Subscriber and share the article with your friends and contacts on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for a to win one of the licenses.
Notes: This giveaway is expired!