2Tware Mount Disk Image 2012 (2Tware Virtual Disk)allows you to mount local disk image files (bit-for-bit copies of a disk partition) in windows with a physical disk. You can then analyze the disk image file with winhex by using the mounted physical disk. if the image files are mounted as read only ,the original image files are not altered.
2Tware Mount Disk Image also supports the creation of physical disks, create non-512 bytes per sector of the disk, including 512,1024,2048,4k sector, and can specify any number of heads, number of tracks,2Tware Mount Disk Image can create all kinds of disk environment to help you research a large disk partition,fat file system,ntfs file system,disk format is different from the ordinary disk.
2Tware Mount Disk Image supports mounting images of Disks in .DD *.IMG *.DSK *.VFLAT format and other RAW DISK format , which can be useful when analyze or recovery disk data.
- Mounts images of Disks in .DD, .IMG, .DSK, .VFLAT and RAW format.
- Supports mount image as read only, protect disk data.
- Supports mount image in Windows with removable disk.
- Supports physical disk creation (including 512, 1024, 2048, 4k sector).
- Supports mounting partition image (only partition data).
- Supports integration into Windows Explorer.
|System Requirements:||Windows 2000/ Server/ Vista/ Vista x64/ Win 7 (x32/x64)|
|File Size:||5.69 MB|
|Price:||The program is available for $29.00.|