In this article we show you how to clone HDD to SSD or bigger HDD. For this tutorial we have use tow free software. First software is Macrium Reflect 7 for clone HDD to SSD. Second software is EASEUS Partition Master for merge.
How to clone HDD to SSD or bigger HDD step by step
- First download and install Macrium Reflect 7
- Connect your SSD or HDD with device.
- Open Macrium Reflect 7
- Select the HDD you want to clone. Choose the partition or partitions.
- Click “Clone this disk…”
- Select the SSD or bigger HDD.
- Click “Delete exiting partition”
- Click next and then Finish
Now show patience until the process is over.
2. Download and install EASEUS Partition Master
For details please watch the video below.