It’s a lot easier to explain something in real life than it is online. We often point our finger at something, use hand gestures and can quickly draw up a simple scheme. “Her eyes are thaaat big” or “He went riiight there” – there are familiar and very CLEAR phrases that are used in face-to-face communication. Things get worse when you go online. All you have is text, so we spend tons of time writing lengthy texts.
Forget about it! Jet Screenshot helps make online communication easier by using images. Have you just got a draft from your designer, but don’t like that big green button? Just cross it. Want to show your vis-à-vis a meeting point on the map – mark it using an arrow. That’s what Jet Screenshot does in a quick and convenient manner.
The basic features of Jet Screenshot are free, and the Home license offers some extras:
- Ability to send screenshots in PNG format without quality loss.
- An additional security tool for hiding important information: Pixalize.
- No ads near screenshots you post or see.
- A possibility to store files on the Jet Screenshot server for a longer period of time (6 months as opposed to just 30 days for the free version).
- Ability to send screenshots to your own FTP server.
- No Jet Screenshot logo on screenshots.
- Ability to put your own watermark on screenshots.
This giveaway includes 6-month subscription.
For Installation go in –> http://my.jetscreenshot.com/promo/jsh-6m-gaotd
You haven’t uploaded any screenshots yet. To enable Jet Screenshot to upload screenshots to your account, follow these steps:
0. Download, install and run Jet Screenshot if you have not yet done so.
1. Right-click the Jet Screenshot icon in the system tray.
2. Select Change Settings.
3. Go to the Share Options tab.
4. Enter your E-Mail and Password you’ve used during registration into the fields in the Share in Web option.
5. Click Save.
System Requirements: Windows 98/ Me/ NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ Vista/ 7