Print2PDF can create an Adobe® PDF from any application that can print. Supports paper sizes up to 200 inches, landscape and portrait orientation, and a resolution of up to 2400 DPI. Support for creating PDF files that are compliant with Adobe® specifications 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.7, and the ISO 19005-1 PDF/A-1a archive standard gives you the greatest flexibility in working with PDF.
Digitally sign and Encrypt Adobe PDF documents
Sign documents using a digital signature from the Windows Certificate store to verify identity and provide tamper-resistance. Use 40-bit or 128-bit RC4 encryption to secure your sensitive documents. Support multiple digital ids for document approval, digital time stamping and signature visualization.
Easily merge documents into one Adobe PDF
Create a single PDF from multiple sources (e.g. e-mail, Microsoft Word, AutoCAD) to deliver one document that anyone can open. Easily merge print output from the Save As dialog with one-click. Quickly delete pages or divide the PDF document into multiple PDF files.
Simple distribution through a shared printer, Terminal Services or Citrix
Easily distribute through the network shareable Print2PDF print driver or create own client install in MSI format. Control PDF conversion preferences, setup profiles and allow Microsoft Office integration. Reduce your administration costs by centralizing PDF creation with Windows® Terminal Services or Citrix® MetaFrame®. Install the software on the server and all users can access the PDF printer.
Web conversion through Microsoft IIS
Easily convert documents to PDF using a simple interactive web application or through a SOAP web service interface. Give users PDF conversion capabilities without installing any software on the user PC.
Watched folders and POP3 e-mail accounts
Define multiple watched folders and e-mail accounts that can be used to centrally convert documents.
Below are the minimum system requirements for Print2PDF:
- Windows® XP (x86 and x64)
- Windows® Vista (x86 and x64)
- Windows® 7 (x86 and x64)
- Windows® Server 2003 (x86 and x64)
- Windows® Server 2008 (x86 and x64)
- Windows® Terminal Services
- Citrix® Presentation Server
- Citrix® MetaFrame®
Memory and Hard Drive Space
- 512 MB of RAM
- 50 MB for installation
- VBScript (VBScript.dll) is used for application automation.
- The same user account must install the host application and run the Print2PDF service.
- Print2PDF macros support Microsoft® Office 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, or 2010
Web Service Requirements
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 1.1 SP1 or higher
- Microsoft® Internet Information Services 5.0 or higher
Host Application Requirements
- Autodesk® Design Review 2008
- Autodesk® AutoCAD 2000 or higher
- Microsoft® Word 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, or 2010
- Microsoft® Excel 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, or 2010
- Microsoft® PowerPoint 2000, 2002, 2007, or 2010
- Microsoft® Visio 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, or 2010
- Microsoft® Publisher 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, or 2010
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6.0+
- OpenOffice.org 2.2+